Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

IndeksIndeks  Latest imagesLatest images  SzukajSzukaj  RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  

Eruri Vol. 1

Go down 
2 posters
Idź do strony : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AutorWiadomość
tsu

tsu

Liczba postów : 747

Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 Empty
PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyNie Sty 08, 2017 7:38 pm

Erwin considered the boy in front of him for a few more seconds, then, shrugged his shoulders in a very un-him manner. He was done with rules and propriety for tonight – he had had to kiss enough asses and fake a smile for too many ladies to have energy to play with Rivaille as usual. Instead, he swallowed the rest of his whiskey and then took the glass he poured for the thief.
“Suit yourself,” he said, before he sipped on the drink. “Why do you always talk about us fucking, Rivaille? Do you really think I want to rape you? Do you think I get aroused when I see a skin-and-bone, rabid dog in my bedroom? One, who can’t even obey a simple order without screaming and kicking? You picked out a good time for cooperation because I don’t know if I have it in me to struggle with you today.”
Ervin put the half-empty glass back on his desk, then leaned forward.
“Undress,” he ordered, with steel in his eyes and voice. “And come sit on my lap. Thirty seconds and we’ll be done for tonight.”
Powrót do góry Go down
http://panhomarek.deviantart.com
Moyashi1
Admin
Moyashi1

Liczba postów : 792

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyNie Sty 08, 2017 7:55 pm

Very suprisingly, he felt... Offended. Of course he didn't want to have sex with Smith, but he got used to the thought, that Smith wants to have sex with him. Otherwise, why the fuck would he continue to do all this crazy bed-stuff? Commander obviously wanted something that no one but Ackerman could give him; Blondie couldn't just grab any woman and ask her to do this shit, could he?
"Fuck off, you wanker." Well done Rivaille! That's what they call a good answer.
"You get somethin' out of it, don't even fuckin' try to deny. You're fuckin' pervert."
When he heard the order he just raised his brow. It was... Uncommon. Strange (Try do deny being pervert now, Blondie) and way too uncomfortable, but, he decided, quite acceptable.
He wasn't restrained, he already knew that he actually could hold his breath for half a minute... Smith drank, sure, that could mean trouble, but that also meant that he was slower, so Levi had quite good chances to protect himself.
"Let's jus wait till you find some pretty bitch. I can't wait to tell her all 'bout our secret meetings." He said, but at the sime time, he took of his clothes. All but his underwear; as usual.
He hesitated for a moment; (should he face Smith? Or what?), but he quickly sat in his lap showing him his back.
"30 seconds, not a second more, or I'll kill ya."
Powrót do góry Go down
http://moyashi1.deviantart.com
tsu

tsu

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyNie Sty 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Levi seemed quite agreeable tonight and Erwin – with a taste of whiskey lingering in his mouth and a mind put at peace because of today’s meeting results, couldn’t care less that the boy only waited for a chance to kill him. It would be foolish to assume otherwise. In fact, Smith thought it wouldn’t change no matter how much time they’ll spent together – but as long as Rivaille would follow the orders, as long as he would prove important and effective on the field, no one would spare a glance at the boy’s hatred toward his captor.
And besides, if Erwin Smith was that easy to kill, he would have been dead for years now.
“Good boy,” he praised, as always, when Levi sat in his lap. “Quite perspective, too. I do get a lot out of our meetings, but not in the way you assume.”
He said, for a change, in a soft voice, just above Levi’s ear. He could almost feel that his breath made the boy shudder – and weren’t they closer than ever? With their whole bodies touching? He moved one of his leg, so it fitted perfectly between Rivaille’s thighs.
“You keep thinking it’s all about sex,” he muttered, slowly brining his hand to Levi’s throat, but instead of gripping it, he simply rested his palm there, feeling the boy’s pulse. “But it really, really isn’t.”
“See, Rivaille,” Smith slowly clenched his fingers, but not yet strong enough to cut out Levi’s breath. “I want your obedience. I want you to follow me blindly. Because soon, you’ll be out there, behind the walls that protect us. And if you won’t follow your orders, if you hesitate, you’ll die. And so, countless of others.”
“Now,” Erwin reached for the glass with his free hand. “Take a deep breath.”
Powrót do góry Go down
Moyashi1
Admin
Moyashi1

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyNie Sty 08, 2017 8:21 pm

When he felt Erwin's breath on his ear his pulse quickened, and when commander started muttering, boy's heart started racing - he was sure Blondie noticed that. He absolutely did. Just wasn't sure why did he react this way. Was he scared? Yes, propably. Pissed off? Absolutely. But there was something strange with this whole situation, with the way Smith was acting tonight: something disturbing yet somehow alluring, something that made thief's cheeks go red with shame. And anger.
He slapped Erwin's hand away and basically jumped out of his reach. He put hiw own hand where Blondie's hand rested just few seconds ago.
"You bastard! You don't fucking have to torture me to expect that I'll listen to you on battlefield! Of course I will. I don't fuckin' plan to die and you actually do have more experience than I do!"
Somehow his words lacked their usual bite. Brunette took few steps back, turned around and reached for his shirt.
"And I refuse to let you do this when you're wasted. That shit is not safe like that."
It wasn't just about the alcohol, sure. But that actually did sound reasonable.
Powrót do góry Go down
tsu

tsu

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyNie Sty 08, 2017 8:37 pm

“If you can’t listen to me after a few drinks,” Erwin said, in a conversational tone. “How are you going to obey me, when I’m half dead? How are you going to follow my orders, when I’ll be half eaten by the Titans or delirious with pain?”
Erwin turned on his chair to look out of the window. He didn’t even bother to remind Rivaille that their session wasn’t over yet. For now, it didn’t matter. It was already a success, that the boy walked in here, ready to do what’s necessary.
“We all are going to die out there,” Erwin said offhandedly. “So if you can’t sit on my lap naked and hold your breath for thirty seconds, how are you going to put the safety and lives of the others, above yours? It’s in your instinct, to survive, to sacrifice others, because you want to live. And that’s the opposite of what Survey Corps do.”
With one last sip, he finished his whisky and put the glass back.
“I want your body to remember who it belongs to,” Erwin said then, looking Levi straight in the eyes. “I want your mind conditioned to obey, even the most ridiculous or difficult of orders. Every single soldier out there will say to you that they’re ready to follow my command – but when they see the titans, or when they witness their comrades being eaten or crushed or threw up by those monsters, when they truly start to panic, not even half of them, will stay at my side.”
“I’ve already invested in you, Rivaille,” he said, raising from his chair and making his way toward the bedroom doors. “And I know I can shape you into a perfect solider, one that will rise above them all and give example.”
Erwin pushed the door open and looked at the boy expectantly.
“Are you going to argue again?”
Powrót do góry Go down
Moyashi1
Admin
Moyashi1

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyNie Sty 08, 2017 9:02 pm

He didn't bother to really listen to Erwin. He put his shirt on and grabbed his pants.
"You're fucking right. I'm not goin' to place their safety above my own, not in this life. Don' care 'bout fucktards who hate me just because I'm underground rat. And don' try to scare me you shithead, I've seen fair deal of dead people in my life."
He put on his pants, boots and turned around, ready to leave, but then Erwin decided to say some more shit.
"Fuck you." He snarled, not even trying to hide just how angry he was right now. "I don' belong to no one, you bastard. Don't get too cocky. I may work under you, but I belong to myself. Fuck you and your example. I'm already above them all. An' above you."
He grabbed the empty glass and threw it at Erwin before running out of Blondie's office.
He expected to get a lecture tommorow, of course he did. Lecture, some sort of punishment... What he didn't expect was to get dragged out of his own bed, in the middle of the fucking night. And to get tossed into Erwin's office of all places!
"You out of your mind?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"
Powrót do góry Go down
tsu

tsu

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyNie Sty 08, 2017 9:14 pm

He looked at the broken glass at his feet with a mixture of pity and disappointment. They might have made progress prior to this night, but it was s l o w progress. And how, exactly, one goes about changing someone’s very nature? As far as Erwin knew, there wasn’t a moment in Levi’s life, when he didn’t need to fight for himself. How can you even being to shift that into something else? Something, that could give the rest of the Survey Cops the hope they so desperately need?
“Well then,” Smith muttered to himself, already scheming the punishment that will follow Rivaille’s disobedience. After all, thirty seconds of holding a breath wasn’t even the beginning of their training. And Erwin Smith was sure, that sooner or later, he’ll tame the boy.
He ordered the night patrol to bring Levi to his rooms about three in the morning, using all force necessary to do so – but to not damage the boy too much. He then prepared his own bedroom; displaying on his bed the bamboo cane, the whip and the paddle – all used for corporal punishment. Beside them, lay the leather straps he used to tie the boy for the past week.
Then, horse bridle.
He was prepared when Rivaille was showed into his office and without hesitation, brought the boy to his knees, kicking his legs from under him and showing his head to the floor. Nothing that would be too much for Levi to handle, but far more violence that he showed thus far. And of course, Levi struggled and screamed – but Erwin, again, was aware this would happen. He made a quick job – if not painless – of tying Levi’s hands behind his back and his legs at his ankles.
“Stop fighting me,” Erwin barked out, harsh. “You’re not dying tonight, nor getting raped. You’ll simply learn that disobeying orders is not acceptable.”
Powrót do góry Go down
Moyashi1
Admin
Moyashi1

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyNie Sty 08, 2017 9:40 pm

He tried to struggle. Of course he did, but he really, really didn't expect such violence. When he was already on the ground he decided that he deserves everything waiting for him tonight. He was such an idiot, just because Erwin didn't usually use force brunette assumed that he never will, and, oh God, he was such an idiot!
"Great! Just great! No death, no rape, just tortures, let's say hooray!" he snarled, still trying to free his hands.
He couldn't do it. Apparently Blondie knew what he was doing.
Rivaille did expect the beating. Or, knowing Erwin - severe humiliation and some beating.
What he definitely didn't expect was the sight that greeted him in the bedroom. His eyes widened in shock.
"No. Oh no, you won't." But of course he would. Who would stop him?
So, no death, no rape, but some really perverted horrible game? Great. Just fucking perfect.
Brunette really did try to free himself when Smith took leather straps and tied him with them. And he really attepmted to raise hell itself when commander reached for horse bridle. Levi knew how to use this stuff, thank you very much, he broke one guys jaw when he said he will pay for this shit.
"You fucking pervert! You bastard! I hate you! I hate you, I hate you! I'll tell everyone how fucked up you are! Don' give a fuck what they'll think 'bout me, I'll ruin you!"
Powrót do góry Go down
tsu

tsu

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyNie Sty 08, 2017 10:12 pm

Levi was far more manageable when he was bound and Erwin planned to take every advantage out of it. Scaring the shit out of the boy was exactly what he wanted – it wouldn’t do, for Rivaille not to know the consequences of misbehaviour. And yet, the boy needed to learn to trust that whatever Erwin will do, will be bearable for him.
Holding Levi’s restrains, he stood behind him and forced his head to look at the display on the bed. Then, with one hand, he grabbed the boy’s throat – not yet choking him, simply putting pressure.
“I’m not going to torture you,” he said calmly. He could say that Levi could probably take much more than what was in store for him today, but then, he might get too confident and simply uncooperative. And then, the point of pushing boundaries between them would be lost.
“But you disobeyed my orders,” he continued, not allowing Levi to look away from the bed. “And you’re going to pay for that. The rules are the same as always, the more you fight me, the worse it gets. Give me what I want and you may go to your quarters.”
“Now, stop struggling,” he whispered to Levi’s ear, before pushing him onto the bed and beginning the slow process of hanging the boy in the air. He made sure that the leather straps only put pressure in the points a normal gear would during flight – something, every soldier in the Survey Corps had to be used to. This resulted in the boy’s ass being exposed in the air, while his bound legs and face rested against the bed.
Erwin made sure that Rivaille had a good view of the horse bridle.
Powrót do góry Go down
Moyashi1
Admin
Moyashi1

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyNie Sty 08, 2017 10:36 pm

He couldn't stop the short, unpleasant laugh that escaped his throat. Punishment? Blondie dared to call this punishment?
"That ain't punishment you sick fuck, that's some fucked up game made for your pleasure! I didn't do nothin' to deserve that shit!"
He said that, but he did stop struggling. Not because he wanted to please the bastard, of course not. He just was... afraid. Really, really arfaid. Smith was insane. Completely insane, and yet he seemed to actually follow some fucked-up rules he made in his own head and brunette was scared shitless of the fact that he actually did regret not following those rules. He was not supposed to follow them. He was supposed to stay alive. To kill Blondie and run away, to Farlan and Isabelle.
He bit his lip. He was nervous. And scared. Anr ashamed. But he would not show his weakness, not in this life.
Especially since he still had his clothes on. That was... reassuring.
"What? That's all you have? Been bound before, ya know? The other guy didn't really hold himself back. Just look at my back. Quite nice scars there, ain't they?"
He really tried for a brave face. And he really failed when Smith just sighed and smacked his thighs with his own hand.
Thief could't stop suprised yelp that escaped his mouth.
"I hate you so much!"
Powrót do góry Go down
tsu

tsu

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyNie Sty 08, 2017 10:49 pm

Making himself comfortable, he sat on the bed, next to Levi, with enough space to smack his hand on the other’s thighs. He already planned everything out – and it was all about increasing the pain; he was going to start easily, both to let Levi’s body get used to the feeling and to soothe the boy’s fear for a while. By now he was sure Rivaille would break at some point, and for that, he wanted to give him a way out.
When Levi mentioned the scaring on his back, Erwin heaved a sigh. Well, he could understand that the boy expected the worst out of every situation, but wasn’t it obvious already, that Erwin wasn’t going to permanently hurt him? However, Levi had to learn to fight his own fear and focus on getting things done despite it.
“Shush, boy,” he said, with his free hand gently stroking Levi’s hair. “I’m not going to leave scars on you. I’ve already told you, it’s not a torture, it’s a lesson. Pay attention.”
With that being said, Erwin changed his position and grabbed Levi’s waist with one hand, while the other rested on the boy’s thigh. Then, slowly and deliberately, he moved it up and between Levi’s legs, stroking the inside.
“When I’m finished with this part,” Erwin said firmly. “I’ll pull down your pants and then we’ll start with a whip. Thirty lashes, then twenty with a paddle and ten with a cane. Pay attention now, Rivaille.”
For emphasis, Erwin smacked Levi’s ass, then let his hand rest there.
“When we start with a whip, I want you to count the lashes,” he continued. “If you do, if you show me you can cooperate and give me what I want, I’ll give you a safe word. When the paddle or the cane become too much for you, use it and I’ll stop. Now, brace yourself.”
And just like that, Erwin started to smack Levi’s arse, not caring about the shouts or struggles. He made sure to change his rhythm and stop every time it seemed that Rivaille was choking on his yells and couldn’t catch a breath.
Powrót do góry Go down
Moyashi1
Admin
Moyashi1

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyNie Sty 08, 2017 11:19 pm

"Get your hand off me!" Strangely, he didn't mean the hand currently touching his thigh.
He shook his head trying to get Erwin's hand of his hair.
"I don't need your fake gentlesness!" He barked and moved his head like he wanted to grab commanders hand with his teeth. And propably bite. Very, very hard.
Levi actually listened to Smith's words, and only his pride stopped him from screaming.
"Oh, such mercy! Thank you commander, lemme kiss ya now! Bad Levi, ten smacks, good Levi, you can say stop! What, want me to bark for you now? Fuck you!" he was close to spitting into other mans face.
He stopped himself just because he felt that Smith was able to do something horrible. Like spitting back. Disgusting.
"I'm gonna count. But I'm only doin' this for me."
He was way too proud to lose right now. He refused to give Smith the satisfaction, so when Blondie was trying to actually surprise using only his hand, thief actually managed to bite his lip and keep quiet. It stung, of course it did. But Levi had his pride. He could take more than that.
Commander wouldn't take such attitude, apparently; he started changing his rhythm, and force, and brunette decided that shouting really did help (he was not giving up. He did that to make himself feel better).
After few minutes he already had trouble catching his breath. His ass hurt, places held tightly by straps hurt, and his heart was racing. And he knew that the fun didn't even really start.
And that was scaring the shit out of him.
"I'm gonna kill you. I will fucking kill you, I hate you, you're so dead, so, so dead!"
Well, that seemed to stop Blondie's ministrations. Levi raised his head a bit and saw Smith was reaching for his pants.
God, no, just no, fuck no, no no no. He did protest. Quite fiercely. But his pants and underwear landed on the floor anyway.
His cheeks started burning. And his eyes... No. Absolutely not. He was not going to cry.
Powrót do góry Go down
tsu

tsu

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyNie Sty 08, 2017 11:38 pm

Some part of him relished in that fear he could see in Levi’s eyes, could hear in his angry voice – but he still remembered why he was doing all of it. Why he was consciously choosing to become a monster, over and over again, for the greater good.
When he deemed that his hand – and Levi’s ass – had enough of the foreplay, he began to undress him. And oh, dear, were those tears in the boy’s eyes? Was he breaking so fast?
Instead of bringing the whip instantly into their scene, Erwin took a moment to admire the red skin of Levi’s arse and then, began to massage it, putting just enough pressure to not bring the boy more pain.
“Are you done yelling at me?” He asked, then turned to face Levi. The boy was red on his face and spitting anger – and reeking of fear. Too much, for it to be an effective lesson.
“Rivaille,” he started, as he bend over to get closer into Levi’s space, and yet, not enough to be bitten. “Take a minute to calm yourself.”
His hand was back on the boy’s head, his fingers running gently through the short, black hair. One part of him recognized how maddening that gesture was for Rivaille, but the other counted on it to reassure the boy at least somehow, force him to trust Smith’s action.
“Be obedient,” he ordered, reaching for the whip. “Don’t fight me. Don’t fight this. Now, start counting. One.”
Erwin waited for Levi to repeat the number, before he stood up, to give himself more space, and then brought the whip down with a smack. He didn’t use full force, didn’t see the need for it, but on already abused skin, it surely stung.
He gave Levi a moment to compose himself, then said, out loud : “Two,” and waited for the boy to repeat that as well.
Powrót do góry Go down
Moyashi1
Admin
Moyashi1

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyPon Sty 09, 2017 12:08 am

"Get. That. Hand. OFF. ME. " He gritted trough his teeth and shook his head violently. "I don't wanna your pity bloody pervert. I don't fuckin' need it, so fuck off you damn wanker!"
Well, look who still had it in him to yell at Erwin! But, really, taking that hand off would help.
Levi was visibly allergic to any kind of kindness coming from commander (or maybe kindness at all? Who would know?). So-called soothing touches seemed to agitate him, not to calm him down.
"Fuck off. I hate you. One."
Well. That was a start. Not a good one, yes, but still a start. Even if it was obvious, that brunette was counting only because he wanted Erwin to shut up. The way he was spitting out the words, the way his muscles were so taut that it hurt just to look at him - Levi was... enduring. He wasn't even trying to "not fight". He was fighting as hard as he could in his position, without further hurting himself.
And this was everything Erwin would get.
Teen met every smack with loud yelp. It wasn't unmanagable, but it still hurt like a bitch.
Brunette managed to count to seven before he started crying. Nothing spectacular, no sudden bursts of cries and struggling. He just kind of let his tears fall down his cheeks. Because it was way easier this way.
Powrót do góry Go down
tsu

tsu

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyPon Sty 09, 2017 12:23 am

They managed to count to seven – Erwin saying the number first, then waiting for Levi to repeat it before swinging the whip. Smith was patient in his observation, waiting for a sign that he was pushing the boy too much, but as far as he could tell, Levi gathered himself and was decided to endure whatever punishment he had earned with his misbehave.
“Good,” Erwin muttered, instead of eight, and put the whip on the bed. “You’ve been good, boy. Take a moment to rest.”
Smith walked out of the room, to get a wet towel from the bathroom and a glass of fresh water. With all the screaming Levi had done tonight, he surely had a sore throat. And if more crying was bound to happen tonight, it was wise to get the boy a drink.
Erwin sat on the bed and manoeuvred Rivaille a bit to the side, to make the drinking a simpler task.
“Drink as much as you can,” he ordered, putting the glass against Levi’s mouth. He really did hope that the kid grew tired of all that struggle and would simply submit for once.  Thank God his office was in the left wing of the castle, far away from soldiers sleeping rooms – otherwise, no one would rest tonight.
“Say red, when you need me to stop Rivaille,” he muttered, when he took away the glass. He brushed the hair out of the boy’s face, to get a better look at his red eyes and tears, rolling down his cheeks.
“Now, eight.”
He did wonder, when Levi would break and say those words. Would he be stubborn enough to endure the paddle and the cane? Or will the whip be enough?
Powrót do góry Go down
Moyashi1
Admin
Moyashi1

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyPon Sty 09, 2017 12:49 am

He did not drink. Not even a single drop. He was not a dog. He was no one's possesion.  He had his own hands and free will and he would fucking decide when and how he wants to drink.
"Fuck off." When Erwin took the glass away, teen took a deep breath. It was quite a hard task. His lungs burned, he actually was thirsty, he felt like the on his thighs was on fire and he just could't stop his tears from falling.
However... Thank God (let's forget the moment of doubt at the very beggining) Levi still did not see this as a lesson. He did not see this as any kind of punishment, or even training: one could teach a dog this way. Do something bad - feel the pain, something good - have a treat. Erwin couln't just play like that with a living, breathing, thinking human being and expect this to work.
Brunette could handle pain. He could handle humiliation. But he would not lose himself in the process. Not now, not ever. And if Smith believed he could break him with some fear, pain and occasional pat on the head, he truly was an idiot. He could force brunette to follow the rules: of course he could. Levi already knew that he would try his best to avoid this kind of punishment. But trust? Complete obedience? Way out of reach. Not with these methods.
Levi would never follow someone he didn't respect. And he definitely didn't respect Erwin.
Lack of respect didn't stop him from counting the smacks. Each one of them seemed to hurt more than the previous one, and keeping track was getting harher and harder, just like breathing. Silent tears transformed into uncontrolled sobs and at 22 Levi just wanted this to stop.
But he decided he wouldn't give Blondie the satisfaction. He was fairly sure Erwin wouln't stop, not even if brunette would beg. So he just kept counting, desperately trying not to choke on his own words.
His resolve shattered when he saw the paddle. And felt one, just one smack. It stung like a bitch, and Levi was just so fucking done, he just wanted to lie down and forget about the world, and for everything to just stop hurtning, and he was so, so done.
He knew it wouldn't work, but hey, at least he would be able to call Smith a liar, right?
"Red! Fuckin' red, I can't, I just, jus' stop already!"
Powrót do góry Go down
tsu

tsu

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyPon Sty 09, 2017 1:05 am

Erwin was quite impressed how far Levi went just out of spite, just to show he wasn’t giving up. But that was all right with Smith’s plan – if the boy wanted to be stubborn, he could be, but at the end, he would bend and submit to him. He will become the obedient, trusted soldier, a weapon, ready to use anytime.
The Walls weren’t built in one day. Erwin had plenty of time and patience to tame that wild animal he had in his hand. And the first step was to make Rivaille believe, that his words are true. That he keeps his promises.
So when the brunette took those thirty lashes, Erwin reached for the paddle. All it took, was just one hit with it, to break Levi’s resolve. To force red out of his throat.
“All right,” Smith said calmly, putting the paddle away. “You did well, Rivaille. It’s done now. You were good. Perfect.”
He walked up to the bed, gently ruffled Levi’s hair and then started to untie the leather straps. He was careful not to touch the abused parts of Rivaille’s ass and thighs as well as gently handle the parts where the leather was putting the most pressure.
“I’m going to put salve on you,” he informed the boy, when all the ties were put on the side and Levi could finally lay on the bed. “It’s cold, but it’ll help with the pain and healing abrasions. You’ll smell herbs when I open it.”
Warning Levi seemed like a good idea – it didn’t escape Erwin’s mind, that the boy started to calm down during last week, only when he was assured that holding breath for thirty seconds was perfectly safe. So perhaps, he’ll react to the salve better, with some prior knowledge.
Smith, taking advantage of worn out boy, started to gently wash the bruised skin with the wet towel he brought earlier. Then, he reached to his nightstand for the jar and started to put the herbal salve on. All the while, he was whispering quiet praises, about how well Levi had done tonight and how good he behaved.
Powrót do góry Go down
Moyashi1
Admin
Moyashi1

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyPon Sty 09, 2017 10:40 am

Levi wasn't sure what he was supposed to think now. Was this some kind of very fucked up dream? Or a trap? Because there way no way that bastard just did stop, was there?
But... But he did. He actually listened to Levi, he actually kept his promise and actually stopped.
That was... unexpected.
"Fuck off. M'not perfect, not gonna even try for ya. And keep that hand to yourself."
He didn't really have the strength to yell, so his words didn't have a real effect, but he still slapped Smith's hand away from his head.
Brunette didn't want any attention. Or salve. Or praises. He was itching to just run away from here, to go back to his room, to... He didn't really know what he wanted to to, or where he wanted to be: he just knew he didn't want to be here. Sadly, teen simply didn't have it in him to get up, not yet. He didn't even know how to stop fucking sobbing, how could he get up and go away?
"Shut the fuck up. I didn't behave, nor did good. Just recevied a beating. Not a big deal, you moron." He snapped.
Well. Apparently pride had its own power. Levi took deep breath, turned around with a hiss and grabbed Erwin's hand, still wet with salve.
"Keep this dirty hand to yourself or I'll break it. You got your fun, I cried, let's praise the Lord. Now - fuck off."
He tried to lean on his shaking hands and sit on the bed. Not the best idea. Everything stung. Teen cursed loudly, but still managed to bit his lip and stand on his own two feet.
Levi defnitely was an idiot. Yes. But a stubborn one. He found his clothes and took his shirt. Pants could wait a moment, they really, really could. Just few seconds more, to give this herbal shit time to actually work.
Powrót do góry Go down
tsu

tsu

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyWto Sty 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Erwin tsked under his nose, when his hand was once again slapped and avoided. He was pretty sure, that soon – maybe not this week or the next, but eventually, his touch will be welcomed. Alas, he was patient, hiding a slight frown by focusing on other, more important matters. Such as Levi’s trembling legs. God gracious, he looked like freshly fucked, like a roughed up no-longer a virgin whose muscles weren’t used to that sort of work. Flushed and still crying, still out of breath, Rivaille was quite a sight.
And he still didn’t understand a single fucking thing.
Erwin sighed loudly, putting the jar with slave aside and sitting straighter on the bed.
“Don’t ruin tonight’s work so quickly, Rivaille, or I’ll assume you like the spanking,” Erwin said in a monotone voice, raising his eyebrows and looking at the boy expectantly. “You were not dismissed.”
Some part of him was honestly curious, if Levi will make the same mistake twice, so soon after the first. He could see it in the boy – how much he wanted to fly and how much effort it took for him to stay in one place, even if it wasn’t the bed. Right now, Smith was testing that very instinct that kept Rivaille alive for all those years in the Underground.
“Come here,” he ordered, parting his legs and making space for Levi to stand in. “I haven’t finished putting slave on your bottom. Come here and put your arms on my shoulders.”
Powrót do góry Go down
Moyashi1
Admin
Moyashi1

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyWto Sty 10, 2017 4:58 pm

"Well, apparently I dissmised myself. I'm not having this filthy hand nowhere near me, you ol' geezer."
He bent down, took his underwear, pants and put them on, hissing quietly when material touched his abused skin. He took few deep breaths,trying to calm himself down, and wiped off his tears with his sleeve.
"You can keep your word, I give you that, but I still not givin' you more material to jack off, dumbass. I have hands, I can do this shit myself, but since you won't lemme..."
Erwin was underestimating Levi's ability to stand pain and humiliation. And his stubbornness.
Brunette showed Erwin his middle finger and turned around.
Door made beautiful noise when he slammed them behind himself.

Next evening he showed at Smith office without help from other soldiers: jest was going to end up here anyway, so what's the difference?
Teen knocked once and came in without waiting for an answer. He leaned on the doorway nonchalantly.
" So? What shall we do tonight, Mr. Croup? More violence? Or ya goin' to surprise me?"
Powrót do góry Go down
tsu

tsu

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyWto Sty 10, 2017 5:09 pm

When the door were slammed with far too much strength needed, Erwin spent a couple of second staring at the wood, then, closed his eyes and raised is hand to massage his nose. That kid. Smith took a breath to compose and remind himself that he was being patient and no matter how stubborn or irritating his new soldier was, eventually, he will submit.
Now, Erwin will simply have to wait and see what happens next. Having a plan for tomorrows punishment wouldn’t be amiss either.

When the next evening Rivaille entered his office – without the company of other soldiers – it was a bit of a surprise. For a moment, Erwin wanted to let the misbehaviour of the other night slip, and just follow with their routine. Thirty seconds and then, the both of them would have an evening for themselves. But there he was, that boy, leaning against the doorframe as if the room belonged to him.
Putting that brave and arrogant face, even when Erwin could see fear in his eyes just as obvious as the other night.
“Surprises usually ends up with you crying or panicking,” Erwin said, not looking up from his paperwork. “But sadly, they do nothing to make you behave.”
“Undress and come here,” Erwin ordered. “Sit on my lap. Thirty seconds, then again for the one you missed yesterday. Then, ten lashes with paddle, for you dismissing yourself without my order. Run and you’ll be back for a repeat of last night. Yell and I’ll find that gag.”
Powrót do góry Go down
Moyashi1
Admin
Moyashi1

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyWto Sty 10, 2017 5:26 pm

"Violence it is. Knew you didn't have it in you to think of somethin' interesting."
Levi didn't said a word about crying. Instead, he just sighed, quite theatrically, trying to hide his nervousness.
After yesterday's breakdown... well. He wasn't just angry at himself. He was absolutely furious, but, curiously, none of that anger was directed at Blondie.
He was one nasty son of a bitch, sure, but that was expected. It was Levi himself who actually fucked up.
He could take so much more, he took so much more in the past, and for what? To start sobbing like a baby because of some spanking?
Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. He could listen to bustard's rules, damn, he could let him touch and humiliate as much as he wanted, without making himself an idiot.
"And here I was, thinkin' that you want to make me a soldier. Good job man, real good. Doin' that shit to me an' not lettin' me to train with others sounds like real good plan." He said, trying his best to not show that he was still afraid.
Yeah, Erwin didn't really hurt him yet, sure, but still... shit like that required trust. And Rivaille didn't really trust Erwin.
He took his clothes off, folded them neatly, put them on the chair and went to Smith. He sat on his lap
Levi bit his lip when his ass touched the material of Erwin's pants. Everything still hurt.
Teen was... unusually quiet. Rude, yes, but... he didn't even try to start making any trouble. Something was definitely off.
Powrót do góry Go down
tsu

tsu

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyWto Sty 10, 2017 5:35 pm

This time, Erwin didn’t plan on returning the boy’s biting comments – he wasn’t going to indulge in useless conversations, especially, since Levi was still stubborn and stuck on the idea that Erwin was going to permanently hurt him, rape him or kill him. And yet, last night seemed to achieve something.
Smith, just like before, put one of his legs between Levi’s, perfectly aware that the boy’s ass must hurt from the spanking. But worrying about that would come later. Right now Erwin was content that this time, there seemed to be no screams or struggle.
“Good boy,” he muttered, right to Levi’s ear. “Say red if you need me to stop, yellow if you need a break. Now, deep breath.”
With that, Erwin’s hand found Levi’s throat and in a familiar manner, clenched around it. He could feel the moment he cut the air when the boy’s whole body tensed. Erwin started to count.
Powrót do góry Go down
Moyashi1
Admin
Moyashi1

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyWto Sty 10, 2017 5:42 pm

He took deep breath and closed his eyes.
Keeping his breath for thirty seconds wasn't really that hard or uncomfortable like he thought it would be. Yes, he was still taut as string, his heart was racing in fear that maybe this time something will go wrong, even if he knew it should be okay.
But still... he was curious? Was Erwin lying? Or would he really stop, just like yesterday?
Brunette could not stop himself from wondering. It could be a trap, sure - Erwin could just laugh at him for even trying to use the safe word. But... he did stop yesterday. And, honestly, Blondie kept repeating that he doesn't want to permanently hurt Levi and he was keeping his word so far.
Rivaille decided to not use the word, not now. He just squeezed his hands into fists and tried not to get too nervous, to not focus at the unpleasant feeling in his thigs.
Thirty seconds passed and Erwin let go of his neck.
Teen took few deep breaths.
He really wasn't ready for having Smith's hand on his neck so quickly.
"What? Now? Come on, that's..." Okay, he wasn't expecting that.
His pulse started racing again. He didn't know if he could hold his breath again. That shit was dangerous, what if something happened? Levi had no idea how brain worked, but he heard heard that itcould get damaged during such things.
He was afraid again, and when Smith ordered him to hold his breath and cut off his breath again, brunette panicked.
"Red, fuck, red!"
Powrót do góry Go down
tsu

tsu

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 EmptyWto Sty 10, 2017 6:42 pm

Erwin cursed in his mind. He should have given the boy a bit more time, instead of simply putting his hand back on his throat. It was already astounding, that Levi did as he was told without any fuss at all – and perhaps, the lesson from last night was at least partly responsible for that.
When Rivaille shouted red again, Smith took his hand away, automatically.
“Hush, hush,” he started, in soft voice, before he even recognized his actions. He had his hands full of panicking kid. Regardless of how important it was for Levi to learn that he could trust Smith, could stop him if he wanted to, right now Smith still had no way of calming him down or comforting him.
“Easy there,” he muttered, taking to massage the taut muscles of Levi’s stomach. “Try to breathe evenly. Tell me when you’re ready to continue. You said red, not yellow, so I’ll ask you. Do you want to come here tomorrow and it two times in a row, or are you willing to try again tonight?”
Smith could allow that to happen – in the long, run it didn’t matter how many times Levi will have to hold his breath, what was important was how quick will he learn to trust Erwin with his life. On the other hand, Commander didn’t plan on letting the misbehave of yesterday slip.
“We can be done with it now,” he said, relaxing his arms around the boy. “And start with the paddle. Unless you feel like cooperating more today.”
Powrót do góry Go down
Sponsored content

PisanieTemat: Re: Eruri Vol. 1   Eruri Vol. 1 - Page 2 Empty

Powrót do góry Go down

Eruri Vol. 1
Powrót do góry 
Strona 2 z 3Idź do strony : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:Nie możesz odpowiadać w tematach
 :: Non OCet! :: Non OCet! :: Shingeki no Porn-
Skocz do: